Artificial intelligence (AI) is in everything - your phone, your home, your car - yet, to many people, when you talk about AI, its use and application is misunderstood (and sometimes feared). In this episode, hosts Reed Smith and Chris Boyer discuss how this technology has implications across data management, responsible programming and population health management. Brian Gresh, President of Loyal Health, joins the podcast, sharing his expertise around the myths and realities of how hospitals and health systems can begin exploring AI to support the patient experience.
Mentions from the Show:
- Your Data Is Crucial to a Robotic Age. Shouldn’t You Be Paid for It?
- ‘Citizen AI’: Teaching artificial intelligence to act responsibly
- In Canada: Feds to search social media using AI to find patterns of suicide-related behaviour
- Brian Gresh on LinkedIn
- Brian Gresh on Twitter
- UX for dogs
- Teacher gives fake spelling test as April Fool’s Prank
Find Us Online:
- Touchpoint podcast Twitter
- Reed Smith Twitter
- Chris Boyer Twitter
- Chris Boyer website
- Social Health Institute